Great Resources

Tuesday, March 22, 2011








photos: Lonny Magazine.

Lonny is a bimonthly online magazine that focuses on lifestyle and home decor. It highlights extraordinary interiors, innovative bloggers, and the latest market finds. It is my absolute new favorite online resource when it comes to interior inspiration!

These are a few of my favorites from the bedroom images.....more picks to come. I'm excited to really pour over the site and dig into the archives. The magazine was started in October 2010, but is totally new to me.....so I'm sure there will be hours of viewing ahead.

Check it out for yourself!







photos: Design Sponge

Design Sponge is probably the very first blog I ever started following. Years ago my college roommate told me about the sneak peaks, and I have been hooked ever since. Even though the site is old news, the site is forever inspiring new ideas. It is still one of my favorites!

Check out this weeks sneak peek that I found in my reader today.....I'm totally obsessed! This is the home of an LA couple who relocated to Marrakech and started a cement tile company. The tile work is to-die-for, but the mix of furniture and art that is mostly thrifted is truly inspiring!

Check out the link to see all the pictures. Every shot is amazing! Wouldn't you love to live there? I would!!!

1 comments:

Allison Cox said...

I am obsessed with Lonny Magazine! I have gotten so many ideas for my livingroom....now I just have to go out and find the items I want.....and of course the money to buy them!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips