THE SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE:
- A tendency to think & act spontaneously rather than act in response to fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in judging oneself.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and with nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Happy to report......closer then ever, folks! What about you?