DISASTER!!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

After a spotty connection at the beach, storms caused a power outage once we got home, followed by our Internet being down. (so frustrating!) I was thrilled to be back online after a long week away.

Tucked into the couch this morning, with a cup of tea and an hour to myself, I was so happy to catch up on my reader and work on this weeks posts when.....

Wait for it........

I contracted a huge virus and crashed the computer.

UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

So, I'm writing from my iPad, using a not-so-great app that I can NOT possibly tolerate posting from all week. I am beyond upset! I have come to really love and look forward to writing this blog over the last few months!

For my little group of devoted readers, please don't give up on me!

Just wanted to let you know this is temporary! I will be back and posting daily as soon as I can. I'm hoping that the Mr. will forgive me for killing his laptop, successfully sweep it clean, and hand it back over to me by the end of the week. Thankfully, he is an extremely understanding person, and much better with computers then me!

P.S. I am considering digging my 10 year old Apple laptop out of the closet. Oh Mac, how I miss you!!! PCs just don't get me, or maybe I don't get them. Either way......

See you soon, I hope!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

angela mayhoe said...

I can feel your pain...sometimes computers are not our friends. Good luck with everything!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips