Mara Hoffman

Wednesday, May 18, 2011



It all started with this amazing swimsuit by Mara Hoffman......

that comes in multiple amazing color combos and patterns, eeek!

Then I found more gorgeous swimsuits from her Resort Collection, and the perfect cover-up......

followed by the most beautiful printed silks and woven pieces for day in her Spring Collection.

and more printed silk in relaxed fitting tops and dresses, plus a sexy dress.

and then a handful of FOREVER pieces in solid black and one in an amazing red.

Finally, I discovered her blog full of beautiful inspiration images, like these above.....and detailed shots of the most gorgeous little frocks in the Fall 2011 show.

So now I am officially in love with Mara Hoffman!

Structured and flowing, neutral and colorful, solid and printed, simple design with complicated details, feminine and bohemian, yet modern and strong...... styled to perfection!

In my opinion, this line has it all!

The bustier design in the swimsuit and in some of the dresses reminds me of the early Proenza Schouler stuff. I love that structure at the top of the garment! I think it is beyond flattering on the body!

After looking through the rest of the line, it is the prints that really have me in awe. They are spot on for the current trends.

I leave for the beach in two days and I wish I had all of the above to stuff in a suitcase!

all images: Mara Hoffman

1 comments:

Tine said...

I'm also addicted! I love the patterns!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips