World Family Ibiza Handbags

Friday, May 6, 2011


The Inspiration
The Product

The Matriarch

The Details

The Look

I am officially smitten with The World Family Ibiza Handbags, and here is why:

  1. I am a huge fan of fringe, laser cut leather, and ethnic embellishment like beading, embroidery, and ribbon work!
  2. I am suffering from some sort of temporary love of color after last weeks paper flower making marathon.
  3. I am pinning every single bohemian-ish fashion shot I find on the internet, planning and scheming on how to replicate it......It's true, I love a good modern hippie look!
  4. I have been analyzing each and every photo from Coachella, hoping that by some miracle I might be able convince hubby to take me to Bonnarroo. I want to be prepared and this bag would be perfect for any festival!!!
  5. After visiting their website, looking at all the photos of their gorgeous family, and reading the origins of the company...... I am fantasizing about living like a gypsy and traveling the world with my little family, seeking and selling beautiful textiles. Can you imagine?
Seems like one of these bags would make everyone's summer better! Happy Cinco! Happy Mothers Day! Happy Weekend!

I will announce the winners of the hot sauce giveaway Monday.....comments through Friday night will be entered.

1 comments:

Monique said...

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful Blog about World Family Ibiza!
Your words really moved me.....
Merel and Alok, the founders and designers are truly living by heart!
They live their life with passion and Love together with their 6 children......
I will for sure pass the Blog on to them and post it on our Facebook!

Thank you so much,
Namaste & Love,

Monique & Jacob
(we run the webshop....from the Netherlands and are planning to move to Ibiza too...Hope to see you there one day, you can always contact us!! XXX)

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips