Indie Craft Experience

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

























I LOVE homemade handmade everything! I constantly pour over all that is available online, admiring and being inspired. To me, there is something infinitely more appealing and special about something that is crafted and created by hand.

I was thrilled to check out some of the local talent at the Indie Craft Experience a couple of weeks ago! I had family in from Texas and mid day the girls ventured out for a shopping adventure.

It was packed and Carson was less then excited about staying in the stroller among the masses, but overall it was a success. I got some sweet little things for an expectant momma in my family and Carson picked out the most adorable stuffed toy for her favorite cousin's approaching birthday. Of course, we did manage to find a few things for ourselves.......some felted wool hair clips for Carson and a little pair of earrings for me.

My favorite vendors were YEE-HAW and The Small Object. Check out the full ICE site here, and the Tumblr here for more info.

Upcoming event: Indie Craft Experience Pop-Up Shop: inside Criminal Records, December 1-24th.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun and I love that there will be a pop up shop at Criminal. Makes me homesick but happy for the Renegade Christmas Fair this weekend!

katie//salt+pine said...

Looks like it was fun! I love going to as many pop up shops, Renegade craft fairs, etc. as I can during the holiday season. So much talent!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips