Electric Feathers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


My thoughts after seeing these INSANELY GORGEOUS CLOTHES from Electric Feathers:

1. I wish I could live like a gypsy this summer and travel around to music festivals in my Airstream trailer with my sweet family.

2. I wish I had the courage to pull off the ultra glamorous headscarf/turban look, SO CHIC!

3. All clothing should be reversible, convertible and able to be worn a zillion ways........how BRILLIANT!

4. Gold shoes really do go with everything. I should get some IMMEDIATELY!

5. I would like to live out my days wearing only hand dyed silks and cotton gauzes, these fabrics are so dreamy and seem certain to promise a life full of adventure!

The team behind these MAGICAL photographs and OH SO LOVELY clothes-
design: leana zuniga
photography: Margo Ducharme
styling: sarah ellison
muse: coco young

want more?: autum/winter 2012

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips