Lonny Inspiration

Saturday, February 4, 2012


I LOVE LONNY! I really do! There is just something about their selection of interiors that fills me with joy. It is the perfect mash up of styles! The bold patterns, textured fabrics, pops of color with neutrals, oversized art............I could go on and on! The combinations of sleek and modern pieces with weathered antiques, such happiness!

Here is my latest selection of pictures. I am anxiously awaiting the March Issue and am super excited to hear that from then on, they will be publishing monthly!

all images: Lonny Magazine

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Good gravy, now I'm going to need at least 10 homes to execute on all the inspiration here! I'm not sure if I should thank you for sharing or send you a bill for therapy. ;)

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips