EASTER

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


How about this girls hair? It has literally never been cut, so the sweet curls on the end....that's the hair she was born with three and a half years ago. Crazy?!

While I am all about a short little cut for summer, Carson and Cuyler are not on board. Cuyler loves long hair, especially on her and Carson is convinced that she will feel every strand that is trimmed. I, however, am the one taxed with the job of brushing that hair night and day (while Carson squeals/screams) in an attempt to keep it out of her face and food. In my opinion, that gives me veto power.......

Carson's first haircut will be in the near future. Until then it seems like a good idea to let it blow in the breeze and take lots of pictures. Hope you had as much fun as we did this past holiday weekend!

2 comments:

mary said...

I continue to look at these pictures over and over...they are sooo good!! I know you must be enjoying that new lens of yours!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind with this comment. However, she is just such a beautiful little girl inside and out. Love these pictures and both of you...Amy

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips