REDO PLEASE

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photobucket


True story.......

Yesterday I woke up with Poison Ivy on my eyelids and earlobes.  At the doctor they promptly stuck me with a needle and prescribed two and a half weeks worth of an oral steroid.  On the way home from the doctor I got into a wreck.  The tow truck took my new car back to the dealership.  In a week, I hope my car will drive the same way it used to.

My favorite part of the day?  Going to bed.

Don't you wish that you could just start certain days over again?

I will not be blogging the rest of the week because, well it is hard to blog with one eye closed!  Talk to you in a few days friends, hope you have a great weekend! 

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Sounds horrible, Stephanie. You deserve a few days of rest. But, just so you know, I have such days all the time. We all do. It's nice to know, though, that others face and overcome challenges, too. Be gentle with yourself - Be well!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips