I WANNA BE LIKE YOU

Friday, June 15, 2012

photo-16

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
Like someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like you

Just before school ended Carson got one last chance for show and tell.  What did she bring in to share with all of her friends?  Her daddy and his ukulele.  They had been working hard on this duet for sometime and if you can imagine it, Carson dances while she sings.  There are no words!

In just a few hours we will be packing up the car and heading to Cloudland Canyon for a weekend of celebrating Cuyler.  Nighttime entertainment will include:  cards, dominoes, our dogs barking at every noise, me cooking in the wilderness, Carson's bath in a bucket.........and of course, Ukulele songs around the campfire.  Perfection!

Happy Fathers Day to my amazing husband and both of my wonderful dads!  I am so lucky and thankful to have such incredible men in my life!

lyrics:  The Jungle Book

2 comments:

Tine said...

Oh my, this is too cute!! Wish you guys a great weekend!

mary said...

Soo cute!! I expect a live version very soon! Miss you guys!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips