CLAUDIO PARENTELA

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few weeks ago I got my first submission from Claudio Parentela, an artist and journalist in Italy.  

I think that his work is strange and exciting.  While I love to look at gorgeous fashion photography daily, it can be so refreshing to see beauty deconstructed, broken down and put back together.  I like the way it questions the perfection you find in the glossies!

I hope that you enjoy looking through his things as much as I have!  If you have an artist or photographer that you think I might like, please send me a link!

all images:  Claudio Parentela

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips