FILLY

Thursday, January 24, 2013















In a world of disposable clothes, poorly made trend driven pieces and cheap knock offs, it is refreshing and encouraging to find these.....  Foundation: the permanent collection, first installment.

I have long admired the beautiful and straightforward designs by Emily at Filly. (here) This new collection offers the building blocks of a truly chic wardrobe.  The garments may be basic in concept, offered in classic colors and fabrications, but the cuts and details make them feel modern and special.  Best of all, they are designed and manufactured here in the USA.

As always I will add a few of these to my wish list.   I find that more and more I am purging my closet of the generic mall clothes and craving simple things (often vintage finds)  that I can put on every day and style differently.  It's that old quality over quantity thing.  Maybe this means I'm growing up?

What's on your list this year?

all images:  Filly, visit the shop immediately!

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips