OVERCOMING FEAR

Saturday, March 9, 2013





















A magical night with friends and family.  Full of music and art and hopes and dreams.  It was the first step in letting go a little bit.  For just a moment my imagination overpowered my fear of rejection and I celebrated something that I created.  My daughter danced.  My husband sang.  It was incredibly special.

Thank you sweet Mary for taking these pictures so that when my memory fades this night won't go with it.  And thank you Martini for allowing me to spin around in the parking lot while Mary took pictures without caring what anyone thought, ha!

Hope your having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Beth C said...

You look so lovely! Great skirt. I wish I could have been there to celebrate your amazing art.

Tine said...

You look SO beautiful in this skirt! Like a very modern hippie :)

mary said...

Such a fun night! Only a couple weeks before your here....

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips