BEAUTY

Sunday, August 4, 2013















Long straight locks, that's what I have been loving lately.  Center part straight has been my go to look since, I don't know, middle school.

Right now my hair is refusing to grow.  I am becoming more impatient by the minute and am quietly considering lopping it off.   I'm tired of this medium length doesn't say much 'do'.  What a snooze!  

Maybe these pretty pics will help keep me from acting out.......for now.

I hope that you like the changes that I am making here on the blog.  I have been working tirelessly all weekend to try to complete needed improvements that will (hopefully, fingers crossed it all works properly) make the site easier to navigate.  I am especially excited to share new projects and collaborations with you!

Please be patient with me while I move things around and thank you in advance for tolerating the shifts. As always, feedback is welcome and very much appreciated!  

all image sources:  my Tumblr, Archive
more beauty shots:  my Pinterest, Beautification 

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips