CHAMBRAY

Wednesday, December 18, 2013











How did we survive without the chambray shirt for so long?

Currently I have three: 

#1 here, from Madewell (and worn above).  I love the lighter wash and longer silhouette.  It is easy to tuck, because it never pops out and perfect worn over tighter bottoms because of the extended hem in the back.

#2 here, from H&M. It is a western style shirt in a more indigo wash.  It's a bit sportier and I love to wear it with cropped cords and a great boot.

#3 here, from Anthropologie.  I'm crazy about the grey wash and the roll cuff sleeve.  I typically throw it on with black denim or printed skirts.

Searching for some Chambray of your own?

Here are a few good (super affordable) options: (All currently 50% off!)







Photography:  John Hillin

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips