MY GIRLS

Friday, December 27, 2013









A week in the mountains has left us clear headed and focused on the year ahead.

I am just one week away from turning 34 (eek) and two weeks away from closing on the house of our dreams!

After years of wandering, our little family is finally ready to settle down.  All that we can talk about is our new home and the life we plan to live in it.  

While I have to admit that things have been exciting and (at times) incredibly fun…I am anxious for things to slow down a bit.  

I am looking forward to a year without major distractions, without huge daunting goals (like moving across the country), to simple moments spent with my girls and my sweet husband, so that I can catch my breath and really appreciate all that I have, and be thankful for it.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips