MERCI BEAUCOUP

Wednesday, January 22, 2014










Last weekend while I was in Nashville, Mary and John took me out to one of their favorite places to shoot.  

It was truly gorgeous, but surprisingly windy and completely freezing...Good thing we had some champagne to keep us warm!  

While the hat was borrowed from the Happily Grey wardrobe closet…the cross body and bootie are both mine!  Lately I have been feeling kind of mom-ish when I go out, so I have been searching for something sky high and sexy to get me out of my rut.  These Loeffler Randal lace ups do the trick!  The bag is Botkier and I am crazy about the color.  Both pieces came from two of my favorite Atlanta shops- Les Nouvelles and Potpourri!

My Merci Beaucoup tee was a Christmas gift from my amazing Clementine editor, Erin Loechner.  I have been wearing it with everything the last month!  The graphic tee trend may be a bit annoying at times, but it really is the answer to the 'What do I wear with this?' question.

A big thanks to my hosts for the weekend and look forward to sharing the rest of the images with you in the coming weeks!  

all images: John Hillin

3 comments:

Walshita said...

What about the pants?? Love them!

stephanie said...

They are actually H&M from a few months ago, and sadly no longer available. I will say that they have convinced me that the elastic waist printed pj pant is a must. I am a total fan now!

Behind the Mirror said...

Great Shots!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips