SCOTCH AND SODA

Tuesday, January 28, 2014








(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)(9)

Scotch and Soda are currently running a pretty amazing sale on some gorgeous outerwear pieces and embellished jackets.  

If I was headed to NYFW I would be tempted to snatch a few of these up.  Luckily I am in the middle of the move into the new house, and so my money is being invested in more practical purchases like bathroom tile and light fixtures. 

I will be spending the next two weeks moving boxes and unpacking, instead of playing dress up and watching runway. 

I am being grown up and responsible... and while temporarily it can seem like a bummer, in the long run it is SO worth it!

Shop here.
Follow them here, here, here, and here.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips