THE AMERICAN EDIT

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


The American Edit is one of my latest obsessions.  There is something infinitely satisfying about finding a site that is different then all the others.  I suppose its kind of a scavenger hunt online these days, following clues to find the beautifully authored well edited blogs.

The American Edit is certainly on that short list for me.


FROM HEAD TO TOE.
Scout treasures and trends. Celebrate substance with style.
FROM WORKSHOP TO WARDROBE.
Meet designers and doers. Embrace production with principles.
Uncover a manufacturing rebirth that wears the label ‘Made in the U.S.A.’
FROM COAST TO COAST.
Build community and culture. Champion change with choice.
Recover the America that fashioned our past—and that forms the fabric of our future

Not only is TAE a fantastic resource for finding American Made brands, it is incredibly well curated and chock full of amazing emerging designers, featuring their inspiring process and enviable shops.  There is nothing more thrilling for me then getting behind a really great brand early on…Rita does it daily.

Being intentional in my purchases and supporting local talent is something that is important to me.  It might not be the most convenient way to shop, but it is by far the most fulfilling.  

Check out my guest post here.
Follow along here, here and here.

Image and text: theamericanedit.com



1 comments:

rita said...

this is basically the sweetest post I could have read today... thank you so much for supporting TAE and sharing your favorites with me, Stephanie!

xxx

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips