An Awesome Book Indeed!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Anyone that has talked to me in the last month or so is already aware of how obsessed I am with this book. An Awesome Book, by Dallas Clayton is the most amazing story about dreaming big!! I discovered it while watching Joaquin Phoenix in Im Still Here. It is probably the only good thing that came from viewing that movie.....but made sitting through his rap sessions well worth it! I quickly scoured the internet to find out where I could get my hands on it and realized that it is actually somewhat difficult to find. I was beyond thrilled when I discovered that you can read the entire book here. I immediately began planning a large scale wall art piece for Carson's room. (That is still in the works, so I will hopefully post progress soon.)

Anyway, when I got invites to three birthday parties in the same week I had the perfect excuse to order the books directly from LA. Choosing presents for anyone can be hard, but especially for children! What do they like, what do they hate, what do they already have? I think that a book is always a great present! Both to give and receive! The only challenge is finding one that they don't already have. An Awesome Book is the perfect solution! It has a magical message and for every book that you buy Awesome World Foundation donates one to a library, hospital, school......to promote childrens literacy and big dreaming. Check it out!

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips