My Shopping List

Friday, March 25, 2011


















It all started with a blue dress......

I found Need Supply Co. while searching for the above blue dress. I love it! With heels or flats, pregnant or skinny, with a scarf or jacket, the options seem endless. Plus, I think the color is fresh and the asymmetrical hem feels new and different to me.

After looking through the site I have decided that there's not much on there that I wouldn't wear. The clothes are trend driven and fashion forward, but still relaxed, uncomplicated, and casual.

I am hoping to add a few key pieces to my Spring/Summer wardrobe in the next month. I have turned into a very thoughtful shopper, obsessing over each piece that I buy.

I will add these to the long list of items I am currently obsessing over. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

david said...

Hopefully the tats aren't on your list!

mary said...

great pieces...can't wait to look at Need Supply Co. myself!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips