Urban Renewal

Friday, April 8, 2011















Urban Renewal is all about finding ways to make the old new again. Each piece is handcrafted in Philadelphia from vintage deadstock and surplus materials. Rooted in a love of vintage, Urban Renewal is our updated take on the style of the past.

I have been a fan of this line for some time. While I would love to shop exclusively in Anthropolgie, I sadly can not afford it. Urban Outfitters is the same company, but much more affordable. I steer clear of the things that I might have bought there in college, try to be more selective, and usually I have pretty good luck!

The clothes that I love are almost always Urban Renewal. I have always been a huge fan of vintage clothes, stealing my moms old Calvins and buying two pairs of vintage Levi corduroys when I was a sophomore at a Dover street fair......that was just the beginning. Urban Renewal has that retro style and look about it.

I was thrilled when I got the Urban catalog today and it was full of images from the line. I love it! While there is not a ton of stuff online......there is more in the store usually. Working on the post I discovered their 'one of a kinds'. Available only online these are pieces that are just great vintage finds. Check out the Marc Jacobs black tunic and Esprit dress above from the 90's....how fun!

images: urbanoutfitters.com

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips