Local

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

























I had THE most amazing weekend! My Cuyler and Carson spoiled me so!

The first part of my Mothers Day present was some time to myself.......what every momma needs!

I spent Saturday morning wandering around The Sandy Springs Farmers Market, buying local goods, and taking a few pictures. I wanted to share.......

I got tons of greens, onions, pasta, bread, and a couple dozen eggs, YUM! I also picked up a couple of yummy smelling local soaps from Indigo Bath and Body and am feeling like I NEED a pair of feather bone earrings from Madeline Burdine Jewelry, so lovely!

After the Market, I headed to REV for several Chai Lattes and some reading in a cozy chair. It was a lovely Saturday morning!

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips