Pamela Love

Wednesday, May 11, 2011




















Whats better, her home or her jewelry?

I am sort of obsessed with Pamela Love. Me and everyone else that is.

Her style is earthy, but edgy......feminine, but strong! Her beautiful home is an eclectic mix of all things she loves and collects. Her gorgeous jewelry that is inspired by nature and science, feels both vintage and modern. She is a designer, painter, and the drummer in a band.....need I say more? So talented!

images: home via the selby, product via pamelalove

3 comments:

Maria said...

Stunning!

Tine said...

Loooove the jewelry, especially the second ring!!

Tine said...

It's me again, I'm so happy I won – I've sent you an email two days ago, didn't you receive it? Maybe it's in your spam folder?

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips