Celine, Resort 2012

Thursday, June 23, 2011
















Phoebe Philo has been one of my favorite designers for years!

I was completely obsessed with Chloe after she took over for Stella McCartney. Her Spring 2006 show was amazing! I still to this day think about the wood platforms in that collection (and occasionally browse ebay, just in case).

Anyway, she took a break for some time, to be a mom. This, of course, makes me love her all the more. She has been designing for several seasons at Celine and the clothes are beyond gorgeous! Her bags deserve a separate post all there own!

If I was going to dress like a proper grown up and do all sorts of proper grown up activities......these are the clothes that I would like to be wearing. Enjoy.

all images: vogue.com

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips