Let Yourself

Friday, September 2, 2011

Let yourself be silently drawn
by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Rumi

Next week school begins again for Carson.

I will have three hours every morning to myself. The possibilities seem endless!

I'm gonna run, I'm gonna read, I'm gonna create.......where to begin? I have a long list of ideas and I'm pretty excited!

It is hard to imagine Carson away from me five mornings a week. It was a hard decision for me to make , but she is so excited and I am determined to make the most of it!

image: via nonclickableitem

1 comments:

Bia’s Blind Bags said...

ella stephanie!!

I love Rumi... well love the whole Sifi Mysticism.... So beautifully penned down your post is.

xx
Siddy

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips