- I am WAY over the summer heat and bored with all my summer clothes! BORED!
- I am still totally crushing Madewell, the classic with a twist clothes and the super hip styling!
- I am OBSESSED with maxi skirts for fall! It is my absolute favorite look of the season! I am shocked I didn't pick a single dress, but honestly, I would choose a long skirt over any dress this season! I know it has been around for a few spring summer seasons, but it feels totally fresh to me for fall. Skirt to the floor, flat boots, chunky sweater.
- I LOVE white jeans after labor day! Crazy, right? One of my favorite color combinations for fall is cream and white. White jeans, chunky cream sweater, my Minnetonka booties. (find white jeans on sale now for fall. they must be thick white denim. see through pockets will not do. in my opinion they must be straight or skinny cut at the ankle to be worn with boots or flats.)
- I am FOREVER loving stripes, v necks, and denim! (the denim shirt under old cardigans seems exciting too!)
Bottom line: many more opinions on fall fashion to come. This should get me started for transition shopping anyway. What's on your shopping list?
all images: Madewell