ROARKE New York

Tuesday, October 4, 2011























I think that these are amazing!

I am a huge fan of necklaces and a huge fan of scarves, this is the best of both worlds!

Roarke makes statement jewelry that is feminine and sophisticated, but youthful and edgy at the same time. Conversation pieces, for sure!

Bib necklaces made of dyed and hand beaded chiffon. Further embellishments include: pearls, studs, fringe, and leather. Unlike anything I have seen before!

To be worn with everything! Option 1: jeans and a tee shirt at a festival. Option 2: floor length gown at a wedding. You can even extend the length of the necklace by attaching one of the leather braided bracelets. Genius!

Love this line!!!! Check it out!

all images: ROARKE New York

2 comments:

Tine said...

WOW... These colors! I'd love to have the scarf in the fourth picture!

Sadaf Zarrar said...

Hiya Steph! Im such a scarf person... I don't have toooo many but I love wearing one!! these are super fun... personal favs 11 and 13... I'm just so feeling bling these days :))
xx
Siddy
www.SiddySays.com

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips