Carine Roitfeld

Tuesday, November 15, 2011


astrocrack












The insanely gorgeous and incredibly stylish Carine Roitfeld has just come out with a new book, Irreverant, and I thought it would be a great time to post some amazing pictures of her.

I think that she is such a style icon! Personally, I am inspired, most of all, by her confidence. She is a muse to Tom Ford and a mother of two......must be nice! No matter her age, she is still true to her edgy style, and I admire that!

For day, she tends to wear body con, razor sharp clothes with THE most amazing, often voluminous fur coats! For night, black, black and more black......very French! It is sort the sophisticated rocker look that I love!

After ten years at French Vogue, she is now exploring 'personal projects.' Can't wait to see what is next!

Are you a fan? Who are your style icons? I would love to know!!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Carine is definitely on my Top 10 style icon list. These pics are amazing! If I can be 8% as fab as her when I grow up, I'll be happy.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips