Long Skirts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011



































Lately, I have been crazy obsessed with all the long skirts for fall! I am especially smitten with the knife pleated ankle length skirts paired with super cozy knits.

Sorry for the radio silence over here. I have been insane with holiday prep! Family arrives tomorrow, so most of my work needed to be done a week early. My sewing machine has been running late into the night making presents for my little one.

As soon as I catch my breath I plan to take some photos and share. I have made some pretty great homemade decorations.........think glitter and lots of gold. Hope your having as much fun as I am! Sleep deprived and all, it is still my FAVORITE time of the year!

all images: my Tumblr, HER MAJESTY

1 comments:

Tine said...

Such inspiring pictures! Love to wear long skirts, so comfy!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips