Rebecca Minkoff Collection

Wednesday, January 18, 2012





















I had no idea that Rebecca Minkoff made clothing, did you?

I have always liked the bags.......the fringe, the studs, the millions of zippers. My little sister has an amazing cross body bag in the most gorgeous dark brown leather, it almost looks black. Super versatile!

The collection is full of beautiful clothes! The above images are from Spring 2012 and Pre Fall 2012. I think that the clothing is ideal! Feminine and romantic, but edgy at the same time. Bohemian, yet plenty sophisticated......beautiful flowing printed fabrics and well cut structured pieces as well.

A major highlight for me: the cut out dresses. I have a serious obsession with cut out dresses! While they were all over the runways last Spring, anything that was reasonably priced seemed to sell out immediately. I am hoping that this trend will successfully trickle down to more manageably priced and available merchandise this season......that and the asymmetrical skirt. I will be searching out great versions of both.

What trends are you excited about for Spring?

all images: Rebecca Minkoff via style.com

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips