Burberry Prorsum

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Here are tons of detailed shots from Christopher Bailey's latest Burberry Show, Town and Field. While I am totally aware of the fact that this collection is ALL over the interweb, I couldn't help myself......it's too good not to post again!

In my opinion, EVER SINGLE PIECE is exciting! Things I love about this collection include: the gorgeous color combinations, the oversized stripes, the industrial zippers, the gold hardware and studs, the animal head closures, the ladylike pencil skirts and nipped jackets, the flattering peplums, the luxe fabrications (tweed, corduroy, velvet, skin, fur and leather), the ribbed tights, the simple makeup and hair, the casual boot with a twist, the oversized jackets cinched at the waist with skinny little bow belts, the insanely beautiful gloves, the giant pockets and everything about the bags!

If I had a fancy life, these would be my fancy clothes. Super chic, slightly sweet, but still with an edge!

Do you have a favorite Fall 2012 collection?
images: Vogue.com
photography: Olivier Claisse/firstVIEW

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips