FOODILY

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Last night I was catching up on one of my favorite blogs, LA in BLOOM, when I made a game changing discovery. Heather, who constantly makes seriously beautiful food, posted about a new(ish) site Foodily- Food I Love You. Her description was basically Pinterest, but for food........SOLD!

Foodily is (ta-da) a food site. More accurately, we are the world’s largest recipe network, bringing together a continuous feed of recipes from across the web that your friends have discovered.


I am finally at the point that I can go to the grocery without writing a full meal plan beforehand. It is so much more enjoyable to browse the food and pick up what looks fresh and delicious, without worrying about forgetting a key ingredient for a recipe. The problem with this is that once home, with all of my delicious food, I sometimes/often am at a loss of what to make with it. I wish I could just throw it all together to invent some magical new creation......but it is just not that easy for me. Not yet anyway.

Foodily might just be the answer I was looking for. The site has a search engine for ingredients you may have on hand and want to include, and another area to write ingredients you may be missing or would prefer to avoid. The best part is that you can easily browse the site for great inspiration, mark your favorites, follow certain people and share recipes with friends.

In addition to the site they have a Facebook app here to follow friends, food bloggers and famous chefs. Plus, a blog of their own here loaded with great giveaways and tons of articles on all things food.

It is nothing short of amazing really, you must check if you haven't already!

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips