BEAUTY

Wednesday, April 10, 2013



















So my first day in Nashville was spent at daytime shows full of evening wear and wedding dresses.  The weather was gloomy and rainy, my favorite kind.  The shows were in the Belmont mansion.  It was the perfect setting for dramatic gowns shown during the day.  

My favorite part of the show was the hair.  All twisted up and pinned, it was romantic.  More soft then severe, more boho then bride.  I chose to ignore the fake ivy crowns and silk flowers they mistakenly added and focused on the soft curls and subtle makeup. I grabbed a few photos to share, enjoy.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I wish I could style my hair this way!

So pretty!


xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips