JOANNA FOWLES

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

























How gorgeous are these images of Joanna Fowles beautiful textiles and inspiring process?

Joanna’s work is primarily process driven with a focus on hand elements and mixed media within digital textile design. She experiments with large-scale mark making, wood, paint, dye, shibori, photography and screen-printing techniques to produce abstract geometric digital craft designs. 

Discovered on Pinterest, of course, I had the best time browsing through her lovely sites.  If only I lived in Australia and had loads of free time on my hands.  Taking classes from someone so talented would be such a dream!  

Shop her gorgeous scarves here, check out her inspiring blog here, or visit the main site here.....enjoy!

In other news..... I am so proud to have been featured on D Moms Daily this past weekend!  My super talented friend Joslyn Taylor is the editor of D Moms and shared our adoption story with readers.  I have gotten the most incredible emails and notes about our adoption.  I am so thankful to have such a happy story to tell and to have such amazing friends enjoy it with.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips