LAGI NADEAU

Thursday, May 2, 2013
















Personally, I struggle with embracing color.

There are certain people that just look amazing in bright and vivid colors, but I am sadly just not one of them. I prefer neutrals, which can at times feel predictable and even worse boring- but I would rather call it classic.

While I may stick with a formula when it comes to color, I absolutely love to mix fabrics and textures.  Heavy wools, knitted cashmeres, washed silks, prints, embroidery, quilting, even sequins.  I love it all!  I am always drawn to luxe fabrics and so I am forever gravitating to lines that put an emphasis on such details.

Enter Lagi Nadeau.  A few weeks ago while at Nashville Fashion Week I was lucky enough to see the line in person.  While the shapes and silhouettes were charming, it was the beautiful fabrics that kept my attention.  It reminded me immediately of a German line I love called Schumacher.

After the show I went up to introduce myself to Lagi, who was equally charming and adorable.  I am so happy to finally share this lovely little line with you.  Based in Chicago, Lagi was chosen as one of the six designers in Residence for the 2013 Chicago Fashion Incubator program.   How exciting!

The above images are from both her Fall 2013 collection.  Shop her collections here.  Check out her posts on Nashville here, here, here and here.

all images:  Lagi Nadeau

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips