LITTLE BALLERINA

Saturday, July 20, 2013























Is there anything sweeter then tiny little ballet shoes?

With everything that has been going on these last few months I have had little time to mess with my camera or enjoy my new computer.  Last weekend I dumped almost a thousand images onto my new laptop, so I have lots to share.

These are from one of Carson's recitals in May.  She has been taking at the Atlanta Ballet for the last two years, but they are very strict and forbid cameras into their short and formal recitals.  This performance was held at CLD's school and we were allowed to take as many pictures as we wanted!

There is something about your little one being up on a big stage, bursting with excitement and slightly unsure of themselves......  It just breaks your heart!  No matter their level of coordination or grace, you beam with pride.

I can not believe that in just a few short weeks Carson will be five years old.  Where has all the time gone?  She is just the best little person I have ever met and I am so lucky to get to be her momma!

1 comments:

Tine said...

Awww she's such a pretty little ballerina!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips