PEDRO GARCIA

Friday, July 19, 2013




















Years ago I had a little obsession with Pedro Garcia shoes.

He was making these round toe pleated satin heels that looked just like the Louis Vuitton version that was in every fashion magazine I read.  I felt certain they would transform my cheap dresses into envy worthy ensembles.

I went to a friends wedding in Arizona and spotted a girl wearing them.  They were cream colored (cream colored satin, how impractical can you get?) and she had them on with a black dress, a cropped chartreuse jacket and a giant pair of costume earrings with colored stones.  It was when most people were still wearing boring black head to toe for most cocktail events......so needless to say I was impressed.

I had not really thought of the line until recently when I was walking through the shoe department on a girls night out and spotted a table of the most beautiful muted suede platforms and wedges.   A closer look.....Pedro Garcia.

How amazing are all of these?  I only buy shoes if I can see them in my closet FOREVER.  That is not an exaggeration, I am very very picky when it comes to accessories.  Most of these would qualify.

all images:  Pedro Garcia
wanting to shop: here, here and here.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips