BEAUTY

Sunday, September 22, 2013













More of the usual: pretty girls and pretty hair...not much more to say about that.

We are back from our trip.  Thankfully, we survived it.  I am just beginning to catch my breath.

Traveling with a ton of luggage and two little ones is no easy task.  Austin, Portland, Austin again.  Carson stayed in TX with family and sweet Sawyer made the rest of the trip with us.  Six flights in a week for an 11 month old.....pretty impressive!

Coming home after time away can be a challenge.  I'm busy trying to get the house running again and am attempting to ignore all the angst I have over what may (or may not) come next.  

OF NOTE:  

  • Just before I left for Austin I got to have dinner with one of my absolute favorite Pinners, the beautiful Maggie Pate.  Maggie brought me the loveliest little package, hand wrapped and stamped:  Inks + Thread.  Plan to share images soon.
  • After months of coveting any and everything Stone and Honey (now called TIRO TIRO) I bought these beauties at Frances May in Portland.  
  • Here is one of the houses that I looked at while in PDX (and LOVED)!
  • Passes into the Nike employee store means lots of new running gear, and the motivation I needed to get back out there. Psyched/dreading it. 
  • Fashion Week news- London shows are over and Milan shows are wrapping up.  Check back later in the week for some of my favorites or peek at my Pinterest boards in a few days to see the looks I love. 
  • Airport reading introduced these two artists to me:  Charline von Heyl and Sarah Morris.  More on that later.
  • The MVP out of my suitcase was for sure my Style Saint jacket.  I wore it with everything and can not wait to share some style shots of it soon!
While our trip to Portland was extremely productive, there is no official news yet.  Keep your fingers crossed for us......hope to have more to tell sooner then later.

Thanks, as always, for following along!

all images:  my Tumblr, Archive
more beauty shots:  my Pinterest, Beautification

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips