FRANCES MAY

Monday, September 23, 2013























Still obsessing over Frances May.

I feel certain it will be a hard place to stay away from once we make the move.   Impeccably well edited and full of unknown and up and coming designers, I am sure to forever suffer a case of the wants after visiting.

I am even more smitten after reading more about the shop...
Frances May is a carefully curated boutique blending modern silhouettes with nostalgic charm. The joint venture between Grandmother, Connie Codding, and Granddaughter, Pamela Baker-Miller, strives to bridge the gap between form and function, trend and timelessness, elegance and edge.
Who better to own a shop with then your grandmother?

My Memaw had the most incredible taste!  Small town, maybe, but so chic.  In her younger years she had an intense love of  fashion and traveled often.  Her treasures fill my jewelry box and my closet (my bookshelves too).

follow here, here and here.
shop here.

all images + selected text:  Frances May

2 comments:

thecitygourmand said...

That first slouchy dress is amazing

Unknown said...

ES UNA LINDA COLECCIÓN, ME ENCANTÓ Y SIN DUDA HUBO MUCHO TALENTO AL DISEÑÁRSELE.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips