DELPOZO

Sunday, September 8, 2013






















WOW!  I am completely and totally blown away by Delpozo!

Breathtaking concoctions that require an imagination to appreciate.......

I literally gasped when I saw this collection!  

How could I ever get my hands on such lovely and inspiring pieces, and where might I be going when I wear them?  

Who cares?! There is no voice of reason allowed in fashion fantasy.  

We feel a sincere fascination for the woman and an innate attraction to her personality, which involves both respect and devotion. The brand establishes a profound and honest complicity with the feminine figure. Through our sensitivity, delpozo observes, listens to and understands the woman. In this way, delpozo acquires a true commitmentthrough its creations. With dedication its passion becomes a true devotion to pleasing and connecting with this woman that inspires the essence of the brand. 

follow here, here and here
studio diary here.

all images:  style.com

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips