DELPOZO

Monday, February 10, 2014


























It is basically impossible to find something truly original these days.  In fashion the trends go round and round, and almost everything is referential. 

Even the grandest fashion house visits their archive regularly, reinventing a successful piece again and again.

When there is someone that is designing clothing that feels completely new, different from everything else, well that is the most exciting of all.  That is what fashion…and art is really about.  Someone that is creating, not duplicating.

I am no expert, but in my humble opinion, Delpozo is turning out THE most breathtaking clothes at NYFW.  I had high expectations after Spring, and somehow Fall exceeded them.  There seems to be such range even within this group of 40 looks.  

So simple.  So special.  

I can not wait to see what Josep Font comes up with next!

See my first post here.
Watch the show for yourself here.
Follow Delpozo here, here and here.

All images: Style.com

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, I'm obsessed with each and every one of these!

http://www.bohochiccafe.com

Behind the Mirror said...

Wow. The collection looks great. I haven't had a chance to go through all of them yet so I love that you have posted so many pics.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips