SUN SHADES

Thursday, March 20, 2014




What's with the weather these days?

I am not in any hurry for another summer in the South, but it can be pretty confusing when things are totally unpredictable and go from one extreme to the next.

We are currently camped out at some friends house for the week. Why you ask, are we not at our new beautiful home that we love? Well it's a long story and I won't go into it…but let's just hope that the third time's the charm! Supposedly all will be well by Friday, fingers crossed.

Thankfully our dear friends took pity on us and with no notice welcomed us into their home for the week. AMAZING! Anyway, getting back to the point, I packed in a hurry and didn't realize the weather was changing and am totally unprepared.

Somehow while I shiver through the next few days I am comforted by the thoughts of warm weather on the way and a summer spent with the girls. I got the most gorgeous caftan on sale this winter, now I just need a new floppy hat and some great shades.

I love my current pair of Ray Ban Aviators, they are so classic and go with everything, but they have for sure been dropped over a hundred times and get jammed in the baby bag daily. Time for a replacement.

Here are the ones under consideration, scroll and click to shop.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips