The Lost Beatles Photographs

Thursday, April 14, 2011











The Easter Bunny came early for me this year. While Carson was tearing through a box of goodies from her Marmee, this beautiful book surfaced.

Hooray......an unexpected treat for me!

I'm lucky enough to own numerous Beatles books: some bought, some stolen (yikes), but most gifted (thanks!) I love books and I love the Beatles, so......

The Lost Beatles Photographs, by Larry Marion contains totally new and previously never released images of the The Beatles.

How is this possible? These 900 never seen before pictures were taken by Bob Bonis, who was the tour manager during the three U.S. tours from 1964-1966.

192 pages of behind-the-scenes & very personal photographs......Amazing!

all images: Bob Bonis
get your copy here

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips