Mark Lazenby

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Generation Me

Our Village 1890 and 2008

Cherish Every Moment

A Brief History of Eternity
Climate Change
Mid-Life Crisis

Cheese Fantasies

Traffic Stress

Goodnight Brain


Together Apart

Heart Plea
New Horizons

Perils of the Easier Path

Adoption

Anxiety
first spotted on: where the lovely things are

My obsession with collage continues!

I think that these images are incredibly clever and thought provoking! I wish I was capable of doing stuff like this! I imagine it would be extremely satisfying to be able to so clearly illustrate your thoughts and opinions. It seems highly therapeutic and fulfilling, like great writing or innovative design! For now I will just continue to admire, but maybe one day.......

All Images: Mark Lazenby

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips