She Is My Sunshine!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011



















You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My Sunshine
Away


I know it sounds crazy......but the sun follows my little girl around.

Carson is going through a little Mommy phase right now and I feel like we are closer then ever! She loves me the most and thinks I'm the best! She doesn't want to do anything without me, and has started to come up with adorable and clever ways to postpone the separation and lure me back.

Until now she has been fiercely independent! Suddenly, she is resisting any time apart, pleading for me to take a tub with her and sleep in her tiny little bed, and protesting the whole way to school. While this may be slightly inconvenient, I have to admit that it is actually pretty awesome!

She is just the happiest, sweetest, smartest, funniest most amazing little girl! She is my favorite! And has been since the second she was born!

And for now...... I am her favorite too. What in the world that could be better then that?

Looking ahead.......... a few short years from now, when she wants nothing to do with me, I will be desperate for this phase. I am trying to cherish each and every hug, kiss, and I love you momma.

4 comments:

Tine said...

Oh my what a lovely little person! I love her rosy cheeks and that cuuuute smile! How old is she? Aww and her clothes! Adorable!

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

now WHY doesn't that first dress come in women's sizes???

sweetness!

stephanie said...

thank you for the kind words about my little one! she is two quickly approaching three in august...yikes! the dress is target, and sadly their cutest dresses are always in the kids section!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

oh my gosh, she is absolutely precious.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips