Caron Callahan

Wednesday, April 4, 2012


INCREDIBLY beautiful clothes because, to be totally honest, I really needed the distraction! How gorgeous are these images and how chic is this collection?! Effortless!

We are just a few weeks away from a big family road trip and occasionally I enjoy making a little list in my mind of what I might pack. We are headed to visit with family and friends in Marshall and Austin. Our last stop is New Orleans, for the first weekend of Jazz Fest. SO EXCITED!

I am going to assume that it is going to be hot as hell and probably a little sticky too. I would love to have a bag packed full of easy and versatile pieces, like those above. Since we will be packing into the tiny trunk of our new hybrid, I have some tough choices to make!

all images: Caron Callahan

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips