THIS + THAT

Thursday, April 5, 2012



Damen+Division Jewelry, vintage beads made into GORGEOUS costume jewels. Discovered in Chicago with B, who owns a shocking amount of it. (jealous!)


Art of the Menu, my favorite new site for recipe inspiration. Since we have gone Vegan I have been forced to ditch most of my regular old cookbooks and get creative!

Future Trash, by Ian Addison Hall (first posted his amazing art here). Future trash is an attempt to use the New York City garbage to create post-positively as art. Crazy, right?!


Dreamy clothes by Gretchen Jones, who I am not embarrassed to admit, I am obsessed with! I think that her style is insane! I will probably post the entire collection later, I can't help it.


Beautiful silk scarves, in the (new to me) shop . You must check out all the adorable bags in gorgeous pastel leathers!


YEAH rentals, discovered via Emmadime. They have the most amazing and super hip collection of party rental supplies.....GENIUS!


Wilder Quarterly, 'life through the lens of the growing world'. It is a publication for people enthralled with the natural world. The digital version is available here and blog here.

0 comments:

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips