Mary

Tuesday, April 3, 2012







My gorgeous little sister came to town again a couple of weeks ago and I have been meaning to post these pictures ever since. It's always fun to raid her suitcase and see what goodness I can find. Mary has an amazing sense of style and a true passion for shopping! Seriously, the girl LOVES to shop! Lucky for her Med Student husband, she is determined to stay on budget, find great deals and save for the more expense pieces she can not live without. She is a smart shopper!

Above are some shots of the her new pieces for Spring. Her current favorite shops include: Zara and Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack. She picks up most of her skinny jeans at the Gap. In Atlanta she found those adorable lace shorts in Fabrik, and that first dress and the big turquoise pieces at H&M. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to squeeze into those tiny things?! Oh to have that body, sigh!

The good news is that Mary is considering starting a blog, yay! I have been putting off starting a regular outfit post here, and it will sure motivate me get it done. The even better news is that Mary is moving to Nashville in just a few months. Her sweet hubby will be going to Vanderbilt and doing his residency, so I expect Mary will have lots of time to spend with her sisters. I am BEYOND excited about it!

On the adoption front, the Home visit seemed to be a great success. Aside from the teepee collapsing on me moments before our Social Worker arrived, all went smoothly. I am thankful to have that part behind us! Now we spend the next few weeks getting the remaining paperwork finished and turned in, and complete our profile. I am so ready to begin the search!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of the sweet notes and comments. It is so amazing to hear such nice things from friends and family, and incredibly kind coming from my new blogging friends and community. There is something really touching about people I have never met in person taking the time to support and encourage me! I am eternally grateful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lovely is this feature about your sister! :D such a nice idea, really!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips